Guidelines for Scan Submissions
If you would like to submit your own scans to Settei Dreams, please take a look at the guidelines below. Submitted scans will be credited (unless asked not to) and will not be part of Patreon.
Guidelines & Tips
- ♦ Must be an actual scan (no photos, no phone "scans").
- ♦ 300dpi or higher.
- ♦ PNG format.
- ♦ Scan in 8bit Grayscale or 24-bit Color. Do not use Black & White or Bitmap.
- ♦ Some monochrome scans may have strange dots. Scan in Color mode instead.
- ♦ Clean scanner glass with a fibercloth to remove hair and dust before scanning.
- ♦ Align sheets properly on surface to avoid misaligned scans.
- ♦ Never use the Descreening option when scanning. It will make your scan blurry.
- ♦ Scanner recommendations: Epson Perfection Photo series, CanoScan 400 LiDE. Avoid printer/scanner combinations.
- ♦ Send scans by uploading to a file sharing service like Google Drive, Dropbox or Mega, and message me on Twitter/e-mail: [email protected].